1 in 6 have already closed and we are looking at another 40% that will close in the next few months if there's not government intervention. You have to be able to create a menu at this point that can be appealing to pick-up and delivery customers. Comfort food has become very popular.Listen Now
- To fight inflation, restaurants get creative with menus, portions | NPR’s Marketplace
- Local restaurants forced to make operation adjustments due to supply issues | WBBM’s Noon Business Hour
- Will colder weather dampen restaurant comeback? | WBBM’s Noon Business Hour
- Possible Vaccine Mandate For Diners | WBBM’s Noon Business Hour
- The pandemic changed how and what we eat. Will that stick in 2021?