People are really sensitive to change, especially when it comes to price. According to Doug Roth, a restaurant consultant in Chicago, the more affordable a restaurant is, the more attuned to pricing customers are.Listen Now
- To fight inflation, restaurants get creative with menus, portions | NPR’s Marketplace
- Local restaurants forced to make operation adjustments due to supply issues | WBBM’s Noon Business Hour
- Will colder weather dampen restaurant comeback? | WBBM’s Noon Business Hour
- Possible Vaccine Mandate For Diners | WBBM’s Noon Business Hour
- The pandemic changed how and what we eat. Will that stick in 2021?