The Illinois Restaurant Association has been lobbying the city of Chicago to raise indoor dining capacity from 25% to 50%, but that may not be enough to help some owners.Read More
Sep 4, 2020 | In The News“I don’t see in my lifetime, any period of time, that could be considered more challenging than right now,” said Doug Roth, a restaurant consultant at Playground Hospitality. Roth said research shows more than 70% of diners have concerns about eating...
- Surcharges still surfacing on some restaurant tabs | WBBM Newsradio On-Demand
- Dogs on the dining patio: Yay or nay? | WBBM Newsradio On-Demand
- Playground Hospitality: A Top Ten Restaurant Consulting Firm
- Restaurants continue adding surcharges | WBBM Newsradio On-Demand Copy
- Chicago restaurants earn Michelin recommendations | WBBM Newsradio On-Demand