The Illinois Restaurant Association has been lobbying the city of Chicago to raise indoor dining capacity from 25% to 50%, but that may not be enough to help some owners.Read More
Sep 4, 2020 | In The News“I don’t see in my lifetime, any period of time, that could be considered more challenging than right now,” said Doug Roth, a restaurant consultant at Playground Hospitality. Roth said research shows more than 70% of diners have concerns about eating...
- To fight inflation, restaurants get creative with menus, portions | NPR’s Marketplace
- Local restaurants forced to make operation adjustments due to supply issues | WBBM’s Noon Business Hour
- Will colder weather dampen restaurant comeback? | WBBM’s Noon Business Hour
- Possible Vaccine Mandate For Diners | WBBM’s Noon Business Hour
- The pandemic changed how and what we eat. Will that stick in 2021?